Mohammed is Deputy Coordinator of the Teaching Advanced Mathematics (TAM) course.
After gaining his BSc in Mathematics, Mohammed went on to do an MSc in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Structural Mechanics at Imperial College before embarking on a PGCE in Mathematics. He has nearly 20 years teaching experience including 8 years as Head of Mathematics at a large Sixth Form College in Surrey. He joined MEI in 2014.
- Supporting teachers new to teaching A level Mathematics
- Mentoring and supporting Newly Qualified Teachers
- Developing teaching and learning in Core Mathematics and Mechanics
- Differentiation in the A level classroom
- Departmental Reviews
- Using ICT in the teaching of Core Mathematics
- Teaching Mathematics to Post-16 students at all levels - from Numeracy to Further Mathematics
- Head of Mathematics
- Held various other at Post-16 including Equality and Diversity Manager, Strategic Funding Advisor and Support Officer for the MIS team
07477 783 825