Nick is a Deputy Coordinator on the Teaching Advanced Mathematics (TAM) course.
After gaining his Mathematics degree, Nick completed a Secondary Mathematics PGCE course. He worked in two large sixth form colleges in Cambridge in various positions of responsibility for 11 years. He joined MEI in 2014.
- Delivering CPD for A level mathematics teachers
- Mentoring and supporting Newly Qualified Teachers and trainees
- Teaching and learning in Core Mathematics and Statistics
- Questioning in the A level classroom
- Using ICT in the teaching of Mathematics