Integral – what’s new?
Over the summer we’ve been busy enhancing Integral, MEI’s online teaching and learning platform:
- We now have resources to cover the whole of the current AQA, Edexcel, OCR and OCR(MEI) and WJEC AS/A level Maths and Further Mathematics specifications.
- We also have resources to cover the whole of the Cambridge International AS/A level Maths and Further Maths syllabuses.
- The User Management area has been enhanced to offer a more intuitive and efficient workflow for managing your teacher and student accounts.
- Resources for OCR Additional Maths and AQA Level 2 Certificate in Further Maths have been updated for the new specifications.
So, what’s to look forward to?
- We have exciting development plans with a focus on continuing to improve the website itself, in terms of both its look and the user experience it offers. More on this later this year.
- Throughout 2019/20 we will be reviewing the exam-style questions in the light of the most recent exam papers. We’ll add more exam-style questions with a focus on problem-solving, modelling and reasoning.
- Resources for Edexcel International AS/A level Maths and Further Maths will follow later this year.
Our webinar tours are proving very popular. They provide a quick overview of all of the features and types of content that Integral has to offer. If you’re not yet using Integral, why not book a free tour.
« Back to archive news stories