The December edition of the MEI Newsletter has been published
The latest edition of the quarterly MEI Newsletter has now been published and is available for download: December 2017 newsletter.
This issue includes:
- Foreword from Chief Executive Charlie Stripp
- Mathematics Conferences
- Easing Mathematical Transition from Year 6 to Year 7
- Head of Mathematics course
- Integral – update on the new site for the new AS/A levels
- Are you using the correct large data set at A level?
- Questions about MEI A levels?
- Coursework marks
- Completing the suite of sustained CPD courses
- FMSP Professional Development Videos
- MEI and FMSP survey into participation in AS/A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics
- FMSP Support for teaching Further Mathematics
You can download previous MEI newsletters from the Newsletters web page.
« Back to archive news stories