The May edition of the MEI Newsletter has been published
The latest edition of the quarterly MEI Newsletter has now been published and is available for download: May 2019 newsletter.
This issue includes:
- Foreword from Chief Executive Charlie Stripp
- MEI Conference
- Developing an alternative to GCSE resit
- New to teaching A level Mathematics summer school
- Using calculators in Y6 and 7
- Calculator Crunch
- AMSP Update
- Sustained PD for A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics teachers
- GCSE Mathematics support
- Core Maths Conferences
You can download previous MEI newsletters from the Newsletters web page.
« Back to archive news stories