Richard Lissaman is the Online Resources Coordinator for Integral Mathematics Resources.
After gaining a BSC, an MSc in Mathematics, Richard completed a PhD in Abstract Algebra. He lectured undergraduate mathematics for 8 years and organised additional mathematics support for undergraduates at the University of Warwick. Richard has taught Further Mathematics since he started working with MEI 11 years ago on the pilot project for what has become the Advanced Mathematics Support Programme.
Richard is a textbook author.
- Ran the University of Warwick Further Mathematics Centre, which supports local schools and colleges to provide Further Mathematics
- Held the posts of Further Mathematics Support Programme Deputy Programme Leader and Student Support Leader
- Taught over 200 students Further Mathematics
- Delivered over 200 hrs of online support to students
- Consultancy work on mathematics video games
- Presenter for the Maths Inspiration series of maths shows.
- Presented at many mathematical conferences including the MA conference and the ATM conference
- Lecturer at the Cambridge STEP School 2011
“I would like to thank you very much for all you have done in teaching me for NM and DE - I really enjoyed the lessons. It was quite unusual for me to be taught at all at this level but I thoroughly enjoyed it. The DE revision session was very good, covering all the key points in a very short space of time, and you chose very good example exam questions to cover those areas. You have been extremely helpful to me at all times during the course, and I really appreciate that.”
“I would to say a big thank you for all the help you were able to give m, I really felt as a STEP mentor I was able to fit into the role easily and I really enjoyed the whole experience.”
“Your lectures were awesome by the way!”
024 765 28326