Integrating Mathematical Problem Solving
This project was managed by MEI and funded by the Clothworkers' Foundation.
- Highlighting the importance of mathematics and statistics across the sixth form curriculum
- Enabling A level students to see how mathematics and statistics are used in context across a variety of subjects
- Improving the ability of students to apply mathematical and statistical techniques to solve problems or draw conclusions
- Helping students to develop important skills for higher education and employment
- Inspiring students to investigate further
We worked with schools and colleges, universities, learned societies, professional bodies and industry.
Free teaching and learning resources
Inspiration for Extended Projects
Review of Mathematics in Other Subjects at Level 3
Evidence and ideas which could inform the development of new post 16 mathematics courses
For more information please contact Stella Dudzic.
Please use the link below to navigate to more information about the following:
View upcoming MEI professional development events and live webinars