Benefits to individual MEI members:
- MEI is a charity. By becoming a member, you are supporting our charitable activities which include:
- providing professional development and resources for teachers
- helping teachers raise the profile of maths in their school
- offering tuition to students
- influencing for improvement in mathematics education
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting. As a member of MEI, you can influence the direction of MEI’s work and position on various issues from early years to post-16 and beyond, including by electing Board members and contributing to the debate at MEI’s annual general meetings.
- 5% discount for specified CPD events and the MEI Conference
- MEI Newsletter emailed 4 times a year
Please note that membership does not include a subscription to the Integral Resources.
The cost of individual membership is £20 per membership year, which runs from 1 January to 31 December.
Apply to become an individual MEI member