Does your organisation support education in its social responsibility policy?
If so, maths is a superb subject to focus on. If not, then have a think about the many ways you could help to boost young people’s interest in maths.
By supporting maths education, you can really make a difference in helping to improve young people’s life opportunities, while at the same time improving your talent pipeline.
After all, it’s hard to imagine a workplace where maths skills aren’t needed, whether it’s basic numeracy or more advanced skills, isn’t it?
Locally, regionally, or nationally, you can help us make a real difference.
- By providing financial support for one of our programmes, such as work to improve the GCSE Mathematics grades of disadvantaged students in the UK.
- By providing input to our work to make the maths that young people study more relevant to an increasingly scientific, technical, and data-driven world.
- By sponsoring a student activity, competition, puzzle, challenge or prize.
- By working with us to create free resources for school children and teenagers that show the many ways that maths is used in your industry.
- By nominating your employees to speak at our events for students, or offering your headquarters as a venue for students to visit and explore .
If you think you might be interested, please get in touch and we’ll discuss the possibilities.