We offer a wide range of consultancy and other services to support schools, colleges, universities, governments, businesses and other organisations.
We draw on our expertise and extensive knowledge of maths education to provide specialist advice.
We have a reputation for providing innovative solutions.
The scope of our work includes:
- curriculum and assessment design
- design and delivery of teacher professional development courses and materials
- design and production of teaching and learning resources
- student tuition and enrichment activities
- Developing, leading and managing multi-faceted programmes to improve maths education
Although the majority of our work is based in the UK, we also provide services internationally.
We’re a charity, and any income generated through our work is used to support the teaching and learning of maths.
These case studies provide examples of some of our work.
We’re open to exploring new ways of supporting maths education. Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss an opportunity to work with us.