Sumaze! 2 - An MEI and Sigma Network problem-solving app.
The sequel to Sumaze!
Sumaze! 2's puzzles involve
fractions, decimals, percentages, primes and digits
Sumaze! 2 is a place where
- mathematics is learnt
- problem-solving skills are developed
- fun is had!
Sumaze! 2 is available in the App Store for iPhone and iPad and in the Google Play Store for Android.
Sumaze! 2 is a joint project between the Sigma Network and MEI. It was designed by MEI with coding and graphics by Mathscraft.
Sumaze! puzzles can also be found in Integral, MEI's mathematics resources.
Here is a classroom poster about the Sumaze! games.
Quotes from online reviews of Sumaze!
- "Greatest math education app I've ever seen"
- "Amazing! Fantastic challenge for any age, from 7 to 77.
- "As a student studying for a maths degree, and a self proclaimed nerd this app was perfect for me. The puzzles start of easy but get gradually harder until almost impossible. Almost."
- "Wonderful game. Love it!