Would you like to become a better leader of maths?
Our Primary Maths Online Subject Leadership Programme can help you to form a fresh and vibrant new vision for the teaching of maths in your school. The sessions will support you in developing practical strategies to implement, monitor and evaluate change and improvement in maths throughout your school.
The course is ideal whether if you’re new to maths subject leadership, an experienced subject leader in a new setting, or just looking for some fresh approaches.
Whole-school maths reviews
Is it time to review and reflect on your whole school’s approach to teaching and learning maths?
A review by our Primary Maths Specialist can be very effective in helping you to identify your strengths and which aspects to prioritise for development.
Our specialist would spend one or two days with your Maths Subject Leader(s) and other member of the Senior Leadership, observing maths teaching across all years, and providing observed teachers with detailed constructive feedback. They would then work closely with the Maths and Senior Leadership teams to set priorities relating to your current position and the areas identified for development.
- Meeting with Head Teacher to discuss where maths sits within whole-school planning
- Meeting with the Maths and Senior Leadership teams to discuss strengths and areas for development
- Identification of activities to provide evidence of strengths of maths in the school
- Development of a prioritised action plan
- A detailed written report of all aspects of the review for the Maths Subject Lead and Senior Leaders
Please get in touch to find out more.