Teaching GCSE Mathematics: Number, Geometry and Statistics (TGM:NGS)
Teaching GCSE Mathematics: Number, Geometry and Statistics (TGM: NGS) is designed for teachers who wish to develop both their subject knowledge and classroom practice in maths at GCSE level. The course will support your progression to become more confident about teaching the subject content covered within the Number, Geometry and Statistics sections of the GCSE mathematics foundation tier and offer a peek at some higher tier content.
you will be expected to join via an internet-connected computer or tablet. A Zoom account will be required to access the sessions, which will be recorded for participant use only.
This is a stand-alone course. There is a sister course, Teaching GCSE Mathematics: Algebra, Ration and Probability (TGM: ARP) which participants can also follow, though we do not recommend following both courses at the same time. The courses can be followed in either order.
|Curriculum Focus:||GCSE Foundation Tier|
|Mathematical Focus:||Number, Geometry and Statistics|
|Online Sessions:||10 sessions|
Who will benefit from attending?
- Newly, or recently, qualified maths teachers looking to continue their professional development.
- Maths teachers returning to the classroom.
- Experienced teachers of KS3 maths who wish to learn more about GCSE Mathematics.
- Teachers that want to develop subject knowledge to confidently teach foundation tier GCSE Mathematics.
- GCSE Mathematics teachers who would like to enhance their teaching.
Choose an event
Listed here are the upcoming dates and times this course will run.