Teaching GCSE Mathematics resit (TGMr) (live online)
Teaching GCSE Maths Resit (TGMr) is designed for those teaching GCSE Mathematics resit in a post-16 setting. The course is run by experienced GCSE resit teachers and will support you to improve your subject knowledge and learn more about the principles of effective pedagogy in GCSE Mathematics resit teaching.
The course requires active participation at ten online study sessions, you will be expected to join via an internet-connected computer or tablet. A Zoom account will be required to access the sessions, which will be recorded for participant use only.
|Curriculum Focus:||Functional Skills and GCSE resit|
|Mathematical Focus:||Problem Solving, Use of Technology, Curriculum planning and Reasoning|
Who will benefit from attending?
- Experienced GCSE resit teachers looking to enhance their teaching of GCSE resit
- Teachers that are new to teaching GCSE Mathematics and wanting to develop further
- Experienced maths teachers teaching GCSE resit for the first time
- Functional Maths teachers teaching level 2
- Maths teachers of 16-18 or adult students
Choose an event
Listed here are the upcoming dates and times this course will run.