The MEI Introduction to Data Science short course materials can be accessed on Kaggle.
This allows access to interactive web-based coding activities that can be edited and saved.
To use Kaggle students will need to create their own account by registering at: www.kaggle.com.
Guidance for all students
- All students should read the Kaggle terms and privacy statements.
- Students should not make any of their notebooks Public. They should only share
Private notebooks with other users that they know.
- Our advice is for students under the age of 18 not to post or reply to any discussions
or forums on Kaggle.
- Should students wish to engage in the discussions or forums they should not divulge
any information of a personal nature.
Guidance for students under the age of 16
- Students under the age of 16 will need consent from a parent or guardian to use
Kaggle. This will require the parent or guardian to create an account and then set-up
the student’s account via: www.kaggle.com/guardian-consent-minor-use
Keeping safe online
Further information about keeping safe online can be found at: www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/online-mobile-safety/staying-safe-online.